It’s not only a new year but a new decade! New Years resolutions are popular around this time. January is often frustrating when you show up to the gym to find someone on the machine you always use. It’s more crowded then usual and you think...it won’t be as crowded in a few weeks. And it’s true! Everyone who set a health resolution is not going to stick with it 🤷🏽♀️. According to INC. Magazine, 80% of people who make resolutions will abandon them by January 19! Which is why my treadmill will be available again...
That’s why we’ve done sink challenges and take your lunch to work challenges on Instagram to help you prove to yourself that you can form a habit. New habits are really the way you’re going to achieve the results you want. Saying you’re going to do something without an action plan is your first step to disappointment. If you missed my course; 2020 Vision: 22 Days to Create New Years Results so You can Experience your most Productive Year Ever and Feel Happier about Life; then you missed all the secret sauce to being part of the 20%.
Here is a recap of 2020 Vision and I hope this list helps you create results!
1. Self-Discovery & Vision - understand what you really want and create a narrative of that life. This your desired future and your why.
2. Dreams & Life Goals - list up to 50 dreams. Listen to your heart, think big. Categorize them into life areas.
3. Create a Digital Vision Board - use images, words, and affirmations. Make it you phone wallpaper for a constant reminder.
4. 1 year goals - choose 3 goals for the year for each life area.
5. 3 month goals - it doesn’t take a year to see results. Break your year into quarters.
6. S.M.A.R.T. - make you goals Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time Bound (3 months).
7. Create A Strategy - this should include an action plan and daily rituals.
8. Create a Monthly Plan - this should align with your 3 month goal. Reflect on your progress monthly.
9. Create a Weekly Agenda - stay on track and set a most important weekly goal. It should impact progress toward your monthly goals.
10. Amaze yourself with how much you get done week after week, month after month, quarter after quarter.